Since 2006 Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy has delivered a high quality service to Case Managers in personal injury rehabilitation. NNP provides specialist physiotherapy in the client’s home to reach their rehabilitation potential.
Rob Tucker, an expert neurological physiotherapist; with his team of experienced physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistant and personal trainer excel in the treatment and management of neurological conditions.
What Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy will do for you
- Specialist neurological physiotherapy assessment of your clients’ ability, needs and motivation
- Assessment of strength, range of movement, balance and functional ability, e.g. walking analysis and hand ability
- Assessment of the impact of communication and cognition issues on treatment participation and progress
- Assessment of the client’s aims and expectations.
- Application of recognised objective measures to establish baseline and to chart progress
- Comprehensive report following assessment detailing recommendations for treatment, potential equipment needs and costs
- Bespoke neurological physiotherapy programme to maximise functional outcomes
- Regular personal progress reports which re-visit the original recommendations, evidences progress, and provide guidance regarding further rehabilitation needs
What you can expect from Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy
- Current knowledge of the medico legal framework.
- A professional and positive relationship with the client, family, case manager and other legal and health professionals.
- Goal setting to keep the client engaged and motivated.
- Easily contactable via telephone and email
- Attendance at meetings as required
What Case Managers say about Nottingham Neurological Physiotherapy
Contact us to discuss your needs